By Citizens Commission on Human Rights
Read or Download Creating Racism: Psychiatry's Betrayal PDF
Similar nonfiction_5 books
- Life's Greatest Question
- Distributed Embedded Systems - Validation Strategies (Technische Informatik)
- The SAGES Manual of Quality, Outcomes and Patient Safety
- Body by Design: From the Digestive System to the Skeleton - Volume 1
- Symbolae Osloenses - Volume 84
- Functional Foods, Nutraceuticals and Degenerative Disease Prevention
Extra resources for Creating Racism: Psychiatry's Betrayal
230. 42. “Report on Human Rights Violations and Alleged Malpractices in Psychiatric Institutions, National Department of Health,” South Africa, Feb. 1996; “Report Paints a Grim Picture of Abuse in SA’s Psychiatric Institutions,” Business Day, 21 Feb. 1996. 43. “Studies Claimed Blacks Were Inferior,” Cape Times (South Africa) 19 June 1997; Bobby Jordan, “‘Apartheid’s Racist IQ Tests’ to be Scrapped,” Sunday Times (South Africa), 24 May 1998. 10. Op. , Whitaker, p. 75–76. 44. Lawrence Anthony, “Psychiatry and Apartheid,” Presentation to the XI Congress on Psychiatry, Hamburg, Germany, 11 Aug.
61. com, Vol. 33, 1999. 28. Elasah Drogin, Margaret Sanger: Founder of Modern Society, no date. 62. Richard Restak, “The ‘Inner Child, the ‘True Self’ and the Wacky Map of Eupsychia,” The Washington Times, 18 Aug. 2002. 29. Richard Herrnstein and Charles Murray, The Bell Curve: Intelligence and Class Structure in American Life (Free Press, New York, 1994). 30. Geoffrey Cowley, “A Confederacy of Dunces” (a review of Herrnstein’s article in the Atlantic Monthly, Newsweek, 22 May 1989, p. 80. 31. Prof.
22. T. Dunston, “Retarded and Defective Children: Native Mentality, Mental Testing”, Presidential Address, 12 July 1923, p. 154. 23. Peter Read, The Stolen Generations of Aboriginal Children in NSW, 1883–1869. 24. Nigel Parbury, Survival—A History of Aboriginal Life in NSW, Ministry of Aboriginal Affairs, 1986. 25. “Bringing Them Home: A Guide to the Findings and Recommendations of the National Inquiry into the Separation of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Children from Their Families,” Australian Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission, 2002, p.