With nearly 40 years of communications experience as a professional writer and editor, Stan Awtrey can help you with:
- Content creation for your website, magazine or book
- Crafting your company’s story in an engaging and memorable manner
- Review of your website for effectiveness and inclusiveness
- Social media planning and posting
- Writing and submitting press releases
- Connecting with the right news outlets
- Promoting your club or organization’s special events
- Creation (writing, editing, designing) of newsletters
- Ghosting your biography or company history
- Creating media kits and developing media lists
- Hosting media events that draw the participants you need
- Overseeing video production and photography
Stan Awtrey served as media coordinator for the 2014 U.S. Amateur Championship and has had hundreds of articles published in dozens of outlets around the world.
In 2016 and 2018, Stan Awtrey won the Furman Bisher Sweepstakes Award for the best story in the Georgia Sports Writers Association’s annual writing contest. Click here to reach the 2018 award-winning story.
Stan Awtrey has been a voter for the Biletnikoff Award, given annually to the nation’s best college receiver, since 2014.